Russia in top 10 food exporters: myth or reality?
- Russian exports to China exceeded imports for the second time in history
- East Kazakhstan region starts growing turkey for UAE
- BelAZ has increased its exports by almost 56.5% for the first six months
- "New opportunities" for supplying Ukrainian meat to China
- Supply of Belarusian chicken to China starts in mid-2018
Dmitry Patrushev, the head of the agricultural department of the Ministry of Agriculture in Russia, reported that the country can get access to dozens of world exporters of agricultural products in the medium-term perspective.
According to the minister, last year agricultural products were exported to several strategic markets. This list primarily includes China, Morocco, Japan, Singapore, Serbia and Turkey, as well as other countries. Thus, it is now possible for Russia to export marine products, honey, vegetable fodder to Morocco; meat and meat products to Japan, Singapore, Turkey, Kuwait. Russia has reached the agreement with China on the supply of poultry and dairy goods with express transportation via fast-moving cargo.