Bank accounts services in Indonesia
We cooperate with the following banks represented in Indonesia:
Bank Negara Indonesia,
Bank Danamon Indonesia,
Bank Central Asia Tbk (BCA).
Documents necessary for opening a bank account:
● Initial investment approval from BKPM;
● Certificate of incorporation and tax number;
● Power of attorney for the person who opens the account;
● A copy of an ID / passport of an authorized person to open a bank account;
● Photo of an authorized person to open a bank account;
● Minimum deposit is 1 million rupees or 1000 US dollars;
● Memorandum and / or Company Charter;
● Business license (for Indonesian companies);
● Taxpayer Identification Number (for Indonesian companies).
List of services:
● Pre-submission of the application to a bank and negotiations with bankers.
● Preparation and verification of documents.
● Organization and support of a meeting with bankers.
● Monitoring processes for opening accounts, issuing tokens, receiving cards.
To open an account you must be present in person.
Cost of services:
Opening a corporate account: 500 USD
Opening a personal account.
Please contact Russian Asian Business Union, if you are interested in doing business in Indonesia.