Moscow Economy Conference BANGKOK 2017
For the first time in the history of Moscow-Bangkok cooperation, the Moscow Economic Conference will be held in the city of Bangkok.
The event will cover issues of mutually beneficial cooperation between the two megalopolises, including the presentation «Moscow - a City of Investment Opportunities» and will be play host to a number of official meetings between leading business and government representatives from Moscow and Bangkok.
Key discussion topics will include the following:
- Innovations in Moscow’s investment legislation at a federal and city level.Legal restrictions on the participation of foreign companies on the Moscow market.
- Localization of foreign manufacturing and the location of organizations in Moscow.
- Principal directions in investment policy.
- What domestic and foreign investors can expect in the short, medium and long term.Relations between the city of Moscow and foreign investors.
- The capital’s business climate.
- Characteristics of business activity by foreign entrepreneurs in Moscow.
- Success stories and challenges of projects being implemented in the capital.
- Prospects for development.
- Tourist presentation "Welcome to Moscow"
Sergey Cheryomin, Minister of the Moscow Government, Head of the Moscow Government, Department for External Economic and International Relations
Participants of the event: representatives of Russian and Bangkok business, administration and public sector.
WE INVITE YOU TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF COOPERATION BETWEEN BANGKOK AND MOSCOW (STRICTLY BY REGISTRATION, THE NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED).
Connect with us If you have any questions or suggestions, please write or call us.