Construction of a biotechnological complex on deep processing of wheat in the territory of Kursk region
The project provides the construction of a high-tech complex on deep processing of wheat, allowing to produce 250 thousand tons of wheat per year.
The industrial complex on deep processing of wheat seed will allow producing the following products:
- Wheat gluten (dry wheat gluten);
- Native starch;
- Modified starch;
- Caramel and maltose treacle;
- Sweet kormosmes.
- Wheat gluten. Powdery product of light brown color. Protein content is not less than 70%, moisture - no more than 10%. It is mainly applied in the flour-grinding and baking industry to improve the properties of flour and the taste. As a part of dietary products, it can be used for the production of sausages. It is an important component for production of compound feeds for valuable breeds of fishes.
- Maltodextrin. Powdery product of white color that is mix of saccharides. It is used in the production of child nutritional food products and "healthy food supplements" as well as in dairy products, juice & nectars, soft drinks and confectioneries. It is also used by pharmaceutical enterprises and companies which make cosmetic products.
- Starch native and modified. Uniform powder of white color. Moisture content is no more than 14%. It is used as a thickener, filler and stabilizer. It is used by many enterprises during food production. Modified starch has improved properties that increases its value when is used by consumers.
- Starched spatoka. Dense viscous liquid of a faint yellow color. Mass fraction of solid content is not less than 78%. The best application of starched spatoka is for the production of caramel and maltose treacle that differ with the content of an equivalent of glucose, ot36 with up to 44%. It is also applied in the confectionery industry and during soft drink production, bread baking & beer production.
Current state of the project:
- Negotiations on future deliveries of finished goods with the largest wholesale distributors are being held;
- The preliminary arrangements confirming readiness to buy necessary volumes of production at the discussed prices are being concluded;
- Specifications on the access to engineering networks are received.
Production plan of the project:
- The industrial complex will include the single storage elevator of 60 thousand tons of grain, the workshop to produce flour and 253 thousand tons of bran per year, the workshop to produce 198 thousand tons of wet grinding per year, the workshop to produce 43 thousand tons of starches per year, the workshop to produce starch syrups and 76 thousand tones of maltodextrins per year, sites of drying gluten and feed mixtures, the site to granulate feed mixtures, the site to pack starches and gluten as well as non-productive departments and sites.
- Rated capacity of industrial complex on the electric power is 16 MW. The consumption of gas is 7300 cubic meter/hour. In the process of production various reagents are used: inorganic acids and alkalis, and other chemical compounds as well as organic enzyme substances.
- Necessary number of staff is 250 people.
The competitive advantages of the project are the following:
- The best geographical availability of the main export markets: countries of Northern Europe, Central Asia.
- The access to the market of qualitative and rather cheap raw materials (wheat). Kursk region is one of the producers of wheat seeds of high quality, largest in Russia.
- The access to the market of the most modern production technologies.
Operating enterprise is used to implement the project.
As a result of implementation of the project, the annual size of revenue of the company will reach more than 7,8 billion rubles.
The location of the project implementation and execution is Kursk region – traditional agrarian region.
THE TOTAL COST of EXECUTION of the PROJECT of 146 000 000 euros.
- Payback period - 5.82 years;
- Net specified value (NPV) - 4 620 666 thousand rubles;
- Discounted payback period (PBP) - 6.91 years;
- Internal standard of profitability (IRR) - 18.8%;
- Standard of profitability of the discounted expenses (PI) - 1.47;
- Modified IRR (MIRR) - 13%;
- Total net profit - 10 916 313 thousand rubles;
- Total cash flow - 6 642 252 thousand rubles.
The project pays off taking 6,91 discount into account.
Connect with us If you have any questions or suggestions, please write or call us.